Why cyclocross is like Mario Carts on bikes. Our interview today is with race director and owner of Without Limits Productions, Lance Panigutti. Lance joins us to talk about cyclocross. This was a 303 interview that I'm sharing with MHE.
Welcome to Episode #91 of the Mile High Endurance podcast. Mile High Endurance is your weekly connection to coaches, experts and pro athletes to help you reach your endurance and triathlon goals. We're your hosts Rich Soares, Khem Suthiwan and Bill Plock. We are glad you are joining us this week.
Thanks of course to last week's guest, Tim Hola. It was great to catch up with him and hear about his prep for Chattanooga and Kona and see that he ended up with a solid performance there.
Our pre interview discussion is brought to you by 303 Triathlon and 303 Cycling are your resource for news and information on triathlon and cycling in Colorado. 303Radio is your news podcast for triathlon and cycling. Be sure to go to 303Triathlon and 303Cycling to get the latest coverage of events in Colorado.
Let's talk briefly about upcoming interviews.
- Ben Hoffman 9/24
- Bek Keat 10/1
- Sara McLarty - 10/8 Khem and I doing this interview
- Kona - select 303 interviews
- Kane Russell of Halo Neuroscience - Bill and I doing that interview and wearing our Halos in Kona
- Ken Axford on bike handling skills
Please support the brands that support the show and our listeners.
- BioTropicLabs.com - BioTropicLabs developes sports supplements to give you the ultimate edge in training for sports performance success. Engineered by leading world-class athletes and trainers with well-researched best of breed products. I've started taking the AFA formulation which was developed to oxygenate muscles, boost power, increase muscle growth, heighten alertness. It's great for those high intensity sessions and I've felt pretty good the last few workouts I've been using it. Check our more at biotropiclabs.com or go to the MHE Sponsors page. Either way, use the code "MILEHIGH20" to get 20% off your order.
- Total Immersion -Use code MHETI10 to get 10% off items in your cart
- Effortless endurance for 49.99
- Freestyle mastery for 59.99.
- Get excellently design helmets, glasses and gear from Rudy Project and use code MHE30 to get 30% off your full price items.
- Check out Halo Sport from Halo Neuroscience. 20 minutes of neural priming with the Halo Headset gives you an hour of neural plasticity to work and lock in the muscle movement that leads to strength, power and endurance. Use code MHE150 to save $150.
- Give TrainingPeaks Premium account a try. Use MHE30
- All of these discounts can be found at milehighendurance or go to the MHE Sponsors page. Either way, use the code "MILEHIGH20" to get 20% off your order.
Check out each of these supporters, the discounts they give our listeners and the discount codes on the MHE Discounts page.
That's it for the show. Stay tuned, stay informed, and enjoy the endurance journey!