Our interview today is with Kona bound Ben Hoffman. Ben who finished second at the IRONMAN World Championship in 2014 and 5th in 2016, is heading back to Kona and we are going to talk to him about his prep and recent race performances. We'll pick his brain on key workouts and more.
Welcome to Episode #92 of the Mile High Endurance podcast. Mile High Endurance is your weekly connection to coaches, experts and pro athletes to help you reach your endurance and triathlon goals. We're your hosts Rich Soares, Khem Suthiwan and Bill Plock. We are glad you are joining us this week.
Thanks of course to last week's guest, Lance Panigutti, owner of Without Limits Productions came on the show to talk to us about cyclocross and we are going to talk right now.
- October 7th, CYCLO X Interlocken in Broomfield. Without Limits Production - Kona
- October 29th, Bandito Cross in Parker. Not sanctioned, stupid fun, would be a perfect 1st timer race!
- November 5th, CYCLO X Sienna Lake in Broomfield. Without Limits race.
- November 11th/12th, Cross of the North in Fort Collins. I hear the heckling and beer handups are EPIC at this race!
- November 18th, CYCLO X Salisbury in Parker. Without Limits race, and the start to my birthday week!!
Our pre interview discussion is brought to you by 303 Triathlon and 303 Cycling are your resource for news and information on triathlon and cycling in Colorado. 303Radio is your news podcast for triathlon and cycling. Be sure to go to 303Triathlon and 303Cycling to get the latest coverage of events in Colorado.
Let's talk briefly about upcoming interviews.
Please support the brands that support the show and our listeners.
Check out each of these supporters, the discounts they give our listeners and the discount codes on the MHE Discounts page.
That's it for the show. Stay tuned, stay informed, and enjoy the endurance journey!